[Savannah-hackers] [ 101988 ] can't login or reset password

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101988 ] can't login or reset password
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 00:33:46 -0500

Support Request #101988, was updated on Fri 03/21/03 at 00:33
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101988&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: tgw
Date: Fri 03/21/03 at 00:33
Logged In: NO
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.3a) Gecko/20021207
Phoenix/0.5

I am able to login to fsf.org with my userid (tgw).
However, I am not able to login to savannah.nongnu.org
using the same id. I went through the "forgot password"
process on savanna, and changed my password (or thought
I did). However, when I attempt to login with my new
password, I get the following error page..

----------

Pending Account

Your account is currently pending your email
confirmation. Visiting the link sent to you in this
email will activate your account.

If you need this email resent, please click below and a
confirmation email will be sent to the email address
you provided in registration.

[Resend Confirmation Email]

----------

When I click on the "Resend Confirmation Email" link, I
get another error page..

----------

Warning: Using scalar variable $row_user as an array or
object in
/subversions/sourceforge/src/savannah/www/account/pending-resend.php
on line 36

Error

This account is not pending verification.

Could someone please resent my userid/password?

Thanks,
tgw