Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of casper - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of casper - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:13:47 +0000

On Fri, Mar 21, 2003 at 01:43:06PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> ALLEON Guillaume <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: lgpl
> Other License:
> Package: casper
> System name: casper
> Type: non-GNU

> The aim of the CASPer project is to provide an ASP infrastructure based on
> OGSA (see http://www.globus.org). The front end will be
> realized using JSP & Struts.

What is an ASP infrastucture? JSP? Struts? (I'm sorry for my ignorance, in
spite of my current research interested being Grid computing :-)

> Source code is accessible on the CASPer home page.

And where is the CASPer home page?

Please register your project once more, giving more details and the URL to
where your source code  can be found.
The way we handle pending projects makes it difficult to keep
track of projects that have been answered but have not been approved
yet, so we erase them and we ask you to register the project again every
time some change has to be done to the registration, and users might
have to register their projects several times. Thank you for your
understanding.

Some users find it useful to use the big re-registration URL provided in
the acknowledgment e-mail you received after registration.

Regards,
Jaime