Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Debian Usability Research - savanna

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Debian Usability Research - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:27:46 +0000

I'm sorry but mailing lists are provided only as an additional feature for
software projects in Savannah. Savannah's goal is to host software and
software documentation projects, not to act as a mailing list server.

I know that the software be used could be very useful for your needs, and
being a Debian maintainer myself I'm very innterested in your plans, but we
have been told by the FSF that we should only accept software projects, free
software documentation projects, and free educational curriculum projects.

When you have some specific code, you can register a new project.
Regards,
Jaime