[Savannah-hackers] Re: licensing of Cameleon

From: Zoggy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: licensing of Cameleon
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 14:55:44 +0100

Hi,

> We have a proposal that would clarify your licensing scheme.

After some thinking, I changed Cameleon's License to GPL v2.
I tried to resubmit the project (cameleon) with the url in the
message i received after submitting, but in step 4 it complains
that the project name already exists. Must I resubmit or can
you accept the project ?
For your information, the current snapshot is all GPL and can
be found here:
http://pauillac.inria.fr/~guesdon/Tools/Tars/cameleon_snapshot.tar.gz

Thanks for your help,

Maxence Guesdon