[Savannah-hackers] Re: Repository administration

From: Ben Finney
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Repository administration
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 17:27:24 +1000

On 31-Mar-2003, Ben Finney wrote:
> Can you please tell me how I can achieve complete removal of
> particular elements of a CVS repository on Savannah?

My immediate need would be met by having the 'toad' project on
subversions.gnu.org reset to the default repository state for a new
project.

Can this be achieved?

I'd love to be able to fix it myself, but it seems users don't have
access to the filesystem of the CVS repository, and CVS itself has no
way to remove entries entirely from the repository.

--
 \       "Kill myself? Killing myself is the last thing I'd ever do."  |
  `\                                          -- Homer, _The Simpsons_ |