[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Prometheus Play by (E)Mail game by

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Prometheus Play by (E)Mail game by Mathi - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 07 Apr 2003 20:11:33 +0200

Mathias Kettner <address@hidden> said:

> Hi,
>
> OK. I resubmitted it with the following changes:
>
> - Use Standard GPL V2 or later - scheme
> - Ask players to send Email, if they want (in additional file
>   README.LICENSE)
> - put Copyright not into each source file
> - added file COPYING containing the standard GPL text

Everything seems ok aside from "put Copyright not into each source
file". Actually, you should do that

To release your project under the GPL, you should put
copyright notices and copying permission statements
at the beginning of every source-code file, and
include a copy of the plain text version of the GPL
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt).
Put it in a file named COPYING.

Please follow the advice of
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.