[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Prometheus Play by (E)Mail game by

From: Mathias Kettner
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Prometheus Play by (E)Mail game by Mathi - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 18:21:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

OK. I resubmitted it with the following changes:

- Use Standard GPL V2 or later - scheme
- Ask players to send Email, if they want (in additional file
  README.LICENSE)
- put Copyright not into each source file
- added file COPYING containing the standard GPL text

Greetings,

Mathias

--
        Mathias    .'\   /.