[Savannah-hackers] Re: Can I add a CVS module myself?

From: Lee Harr
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Can I add a CVS module myself?
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 14:04:32 +0000

"Lee Harr" <address@hidden> said:

> The CVS repository has one module with the same name as the
> project (pygsear) and I was thinking of adding a 2nd module
> (pygsear-games)
>
> Can I do this myself? Or does it require hacker intervention?

No, you can. You must download your whole repository
cvs address@hidden:/cvsroot/project co .

. is a valid module

Oooh! Now I see.

You know, I read that in the docs about 3 or 4 times, and it never
clicked that ". is a valid module" means "use . to check out your
entire cvs repository".  Neat.

Thanks for your help.