[Savannah-hackers] submission of First things first - savannah.gnu.org

From: matt
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of First things first - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 10:22:45 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Matt Welland <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: First things first
System name: ftf
Type: GNU

So far none of the free project planners do time accounting very well. Well,
neither does ftf but it DOES let you do clumsy but functional time accounting.
What do I mean by time accounting? You can tell ftf how many hours a week you
have for a class of projects (example: work and home) and then when you input a
time required for a project and what bucket to take that time from then ftf
will estimate when you will be done with the project. If you will be late then
ftf blocks that out in red.

http://mainland.essentialgoods.com/matt/ftf/doc/ftf.html

Note: I have done substantial work since the release on this page but it is
rather a mess and will not be ready for even an alpha release for a week or two.

Other Software Required:
stk is required, I plan to move to gtklos unless guile + gtk stablilizes.

Other Comments:
Please don\'t judge the code too harshly! I\'m not a full time programmer.