[Savannah-hackers] sv_www_sync is missing

From: Paul Fisher
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] sv_www_sync is missing
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 14:34:28 -0400

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 06:04:37PM +0200, Mathieu Roy wrote:

> We cannot help you much as we do not manage the webserver, you just
> have to wait.

The problem appears to be on savannah.

Synchronization requires sv_www_sync (see the Savannah admin docs).
That program appears to no longer exist on savannah.  What happened to
it?

Is
savannah:/usr/local/savannah/src/savannah/backend/gnu-specific/sv_sync_www.c
the right version to recompile to use?

Loic, I believe sv_sync_www went away around the time when the ramfs
was setup.  Is it possible it broke then?