[Savannah-hackers] [ 102042 ] Need to import an existing CVS history

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 102042 ] Need to import an existing CVS history
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:09:00 -0400

Support Request #102042, was updated on Fri 04/11/2003 at 13:08
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102042&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: neelk
Date: Fri 04/11/2003 at 13:08
Logged In: YES
user_id=12099
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.2.1) Gecko/20021204

Hello,

A few months ago I started up the Needle programming
language project here on Savannah. Nic Ferrier helped
me import my pre-existing CVS into the Savannah CVS at
that time. However, I was stupid, and didn't change the
cvsroot in my working directory. So for the last three
months or so, all of my changes have been going into my
local repository.

What I'd like is:

1. Help re-importing my CVS repository into the
Savannah CVS (I'd like to preserve the change history,
if possible)

2. Instructions suitable for a clueless dunce on how to
frob my working directory so that my commits go to the
Savannah CVS.