[Savannah-hackers] cvs - questions

From: rjh
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] cvs - questions
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 21:14:48 +0200 (CEST)

hi,
I got in contact with Rubini - FSFE
I told him that I can do some translations for the FSFE
since I am not that familiar with cvs, I wanted to know:
1 do I have to set my CVS_ROOT in some particular way?
export CVS_ROOT=www.gnu.org

I mean, since I have to checkout "co" some documents "xhtml"
the way to do this is to get a copy of the xhtml document
by checkout, after I get it there should be that file
inside the directory I created, is that right?

then I do a commit after the translation is done...

at this point the page gets back in the cvs repository
anf the work is done :>

if you can tell me the right way to do this
I'll thank you...

cheers

rjh