Re: [Savannah-hackers] syncmail usage in CVS

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] syncmail usage in CVS
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 18:58:08 -0400

On Sun, Apr 13, 2003 at 08:58:53PM +0200, Fabrice Bellard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a mean so that Savanah users are more protected against spam ?
> In order to do so, I propose the following:
>
> 1) I would like to use the 'syncmail' script from Sourceforge instead of
> 'log_accum' which shows the email address of the sender in the mail sent
> (usually to a mailist list!). I added syncmail in
> /cvsroot/tinycc/CVSROOT but I am unable to use it. Could you add this
> script somewhere so that people can use it ?
>
> 2) Is there an option to suppress the full email display of the sender
> in the mailist list archive ? Sourceforge does it and I find it really
> useful. A minimal option would be to transcode the email in text form.

Have you already looked at the archives at http://mail.gnu.org/ ?

All emailaddresses are replaced with address@hidden

Or am I missing something?

(We do not handle the mailinglists, you should contact the
address@hidden, which I cc'ed)
Web page                    http:/www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms
Savannah hacker             http://savannah.gnu.org