[Savannah-hackers] Request CVS notification from texmacs-doc webcvs to

From: david
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Request CVS notification from texmacs-doc webcvs to address@hidden
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 18:20:48 +0200

Hello,

our documentation maintainers would like to be notified each time a
change is made to the "HTML" CVS of the texmacs-doc project.

'texmacs' project on Savannah) and I would like you do the necessary
setup to send notifications of all CVS commits to texmacs-doc HTML CVS
to this mailing list.

I send you this message following the instructions on this web page:
http://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=11&question=Is_it_possible_to_receive_an_email_for_each_commit_on_the_CVS_HTML.txt

Also, I would like to know how I can restrict posting to some gnu.org
mailing lists I am administering to specific senders.

I am also using address@hidden to broadcast changes in the
texmacs project patch manager (configured in the "Summary
Administration" page) and I would like to bounce any traffic (which is
not automatic notifications) sent to address@hidden and
address@hidden

Thanks for you help.
--