[Savannah-hackers] [ 101853 ] sftp problem

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101853 ] sftp problem
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 10:36:03 -0400

Support Request #101853, was updated on Mon 02/17/03 at 06:57
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101853&group_id=11

Category: Download Area

By: yeupou
Date: Sat 04/19/03 at 16:36
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.1; Linux 2.4.21-pre6; i686; fr,
address@hidden)

In my previous message, I surely wanted to say "Apparently, the
command that sftp ask to execute is different depending on the sftp
client used, maybe even on ssh (sftp is part of this package) compilation
options".

By: yeupou