Re: [Savannah-hackers] Python Exception

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Python Exception
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 10:02:11 +0100

On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 07:27:58AM +0200, Luis Miguel Arteaga wrote:
> Hello, guys.
>
> Any ideas on why this is happening?
>
> http://subversions.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/#dirlist
> OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/cvsroot//blueye'
> --- /snip ----

Hi,
I think I have fixed the problem; please try it out and if you find any other
abnormal behaviour let us know. I guess it was due to an update of viewcvvs
done recently in Savannah.

Cheers,
Jaime

Mathieu: updating viewcvs is very tricky. Every new version has a different
default behaviour, which has already given us problems in the past. This time
the problem was that the new version of viewcvs was trying to show a summary
of the Changelog for each subdirectory. Even though blueye was designated as a
"forbidden" directory in viewcvs.conf, the script was attempting to read in
the last modification for it. The problem was solved by adding
   show_subdir_lastmod = 0
I'm sorry I could not follow the changes you've made to Savannah within the
last couple of weeks.