[Savannah-hackers] submission of WEB&CoEdit - savannah.nongnu.org

From: yohann . thomas
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of WEB&CoEdit - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:19:32 -0400

Yohann Thomas <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: WEB&CoEdit
System name: patator
Type: non-GNU

The project consists in a collaborative WEB editor. Most of the time, site\'s
administration is managed by a single person, the webmaster. Our objective is
to realize a simple editor which gives the opportunity for several people to
work at the same time on a same document. For this, we need to implement a
client/server architecture, with a file management on the server in C++ and
clients applications coded in Java. When a client will be modifying some part
of the document, the paragraph will be locked for the others. Moreover, each
user will see who is connected, which part of the document each one is
modifying and will be able to chat with each other user.

We don\'t have any source code at the moment.