[Savannah-hackers] Re: ssh access to sync coreutils CVS repository to s

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: ssh access to sync coreutils CVS repository to savannah.gnu.org
Date: 24 Apr 2003 09:37:31 +0200

> Sure - your idea of shell access will probably work too.  It's just that
> if you were willing to setup anonymous rsync (and many folks are), then
> we're already setup for that.  Finanal decision authority goes to the
> current savannah-hackers.  I just hang out on lists to give verbal abuse
> when needed. =)

In a matter of time for us, letting Jim handling by himself the task cost
less than setting up rsync. But Jim will have to spend time regularly
on this.

Usually, I think that no access to a production server should be provided
until it provides a real use. In this case, if Jim want to handle core
utils update, it provides a real use.

So Jim, it's up to you. Anyway, whatever decision you made, you have
to create an account on Savannah and having it associated to the
coreutils project (which exists, if I remember well), to have
read/write access to your cvs.