Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Hackedbox - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Hackedbox - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:44:23 +0100

On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 05:45:51PM -0400, address@hidden wrote:

> Larry Owen <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: mbsd
> Other License:
> Package: Hackedbox
> System name: hackedbox
> Type: non-GNU

> Hackedbox is a stripped down version of Blackbox - The X11 Window Manager.
> The toolbar and Slit have been removed. The goal of Hackedbox is to be a
> small \"feature-set\" window manager, with no bloat. There are no plans to
> add any functionality, only bugfixes and speed enhancements whenever possible.
>
> http://scrudgeware.org/downloads/hackedbox/hackedbox-0.8.2pre2.tar.gz

Hi,
I've tried to reach that URL for the past 2 days, but apparently it doe not
exist. Some of the comments I made to your "Scrudgeware Package Tools" project
might apply to this case too (even though the MBSD license is more lenient
than the GPL, it should still be clear in each source file that the MBSD
license applies to it).

Please register your project again including a working URL to the source code
or e-mail me a copy of the code and in the description of your project please
say that you have e-mailed me the sources.

Regards,
Jaime