[Savannah-hackers] [ 102089 ] SSI for timestamps

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 102089 ] SSI for timestamps
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:14:22 -0400

Support Request #102089, was updated on Mon 04/28/03 at 14:42
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102089&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: yeupou
Date: Mon 04/28/03 at 20:14
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.1; Linux 2.4.21-pre7-ac2; i686;
fr, address@hidden)

I assign this request to Paul Fischer from system-hackers that usually
take care of the webserver.

Maybe he can propose you a better solution or provide SSI

By: humppake