[Savannah-hackers] Re: CVS on savannah

From: Gerald Pfeifer
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: CVS on savannah
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 22:03:11 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004, Rudy Gevaert wrote:
> I have set up a cron job that synchronizes the Savannah GCC repositroy
> with the repository on gcc.gnu.org

Thanks, Rudy!

I'll wait a day or so, and will then enable the corresponding description
on our web page again.

However, there seems one (hopefully) minor issue left:

  Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 22:47:41 +0100
  From: Erik Schnetter <address@hidden>
  To: address@hidden
  Subject: tree-ssa branch on savannah

  I am unable to check out the tree-ssa branch from savannah, while the
  main branch works fine.  I receive the error message

  $ cvs -z9 -d :ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gcc checkout -P
  - -rtree-ssa-20020619-branch gcc
  cvs [server aborted]: cannot write /cvsroot/gcc/CVSROOT/val-tags:
  Permission denied

Would you mind having a look?

Thanks,
Gerald