Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: ssh access to sync coreutils CVS repository t

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: ssh access to sync coreutils CVS repository to savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 18:56:10 +0100

People have been lamenting the loss of access to the coreutils
repository on savannah.
Does anyone know if or when it will become possible for me to
resume syncing the repository on my desktop to savannah?

`No' is a fine answer, at least in that it's better than `maybe'.
Of course `Yes, now' is even better :-)