Re: [Savannah-hackers] no CVS/SSH2 access

From: Zeno Gantner
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] no CVS/SSH2 access
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 16:05:09 +0100

Hello all,

Did you resolve the problem?

I think I have the same one.

btw, I wonder whether it is possible to pass the
-i argument to ssh via the CVS_RSH variable?

If I just set
export CVS_RSH="ssh -i ~/.MyKeys/savannah_dsa"

(I have quite a lot of keys, so it is not so convenient
to set my identity in the ssh config file)

But this is another problem, at first I want to be able
to work with cvs on savannah.

I know you guys have been working very hard the last weeks,
so do _not_ hurry with answering this mail, ok?

Best regards,
       Zeno Gantner