[Savannah-hackers] submission of PDDL parser -

From: oscar
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PDDL parser -
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:50:30 -0500

A package was submitted to

Óscar Jesús García Pérez <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: lgpl
Other License:
Package: PDDL parser
System name: pddlparser
Type: GNU

I want to develop a free parser/analizer for the PDDL language.

PDDL -- the Planning Domain Definition Language -- is the standard language for
the encoding of planning domains in Artificial Intelligence. The original
version of the language was developed by Drew McDermott, with the help of the
1998 Planning Competition committee.

Every two years there is a International Planning Competition, hosted by the
International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling (ICAPS), where
the best planning systems compete. PDDL is the standard language they use for
the domains.

Project Objectives:
- Develop a parser for this language.
- Develop an API (posibly xmlrpc) for the parser.
- Develop the analisys and optimization of domains written in PDDL.

I've no source code, I'm writting it now.

You can found mor information at:
http://www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~hoffmann/ipc-4/pddl.html

Other Software Required:
- STL libraries.