Re: [Savannah-hackers] about cia bot stats

From: Jerome Alet
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] about cia bot stats
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:22:39 +0100

On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 05:17:53AM -0500, Rudy Gevaert wrote:

> I don't have any idea how this was set up.  I suggest you contact the
> people of that project.

In fact, like other people, I installed a perl script in the CVSROOT
directory then put a command line to this script in the loginfo
file, and on each commit, CVS executed (on savannah, which is now
forbidden IIRC) this command line.

I'll try to contact other users of this service. Thanks for your help.

Jerome Alet
--
"A non-free program is a predatory social system that keeps people
in a state of domination and division, and uses the spoils to