[Savannah-hackers] submission of TermiteBastionRouter -

From: wolfgangberanek
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of TermiteBastionRouter -
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 08:14:48 -0500

A package was submitted to

Wolfgang Beranek <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: TermiteBastionRouter
System name: termitebastion
Type: GNU

The projekt, it is a router projekt. Of an Embedded Linux basis, create 'fau
machines' with linuxkernels, for vpn, fax, procmail and other internet
accounts. The linux basis is gnu debian, muLinux,uLinux. The client applikation
works with QT and Tcl/Tk.The name of the shell is tcl. Before will be
programmed, create a UML Diagramm. You can create it with 'Umbrella'. The other
Tools, I want to work are: Kdevelope, QTDesigner, Kylix, VisualTcl.

My english is not so good. Thank for the interest.
Better late then never.

Other Software Required:
qt3.0, tcl with Tk, Tix, wxWindows, gcc, g++,Linux standart libraris.

Other Comments:
I can send source code, this is not a question.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/