[Savannah-hackers] Importing a bug database to savannah

From: Christoph Reichenbach
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Importing a bug database to savannah
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:06:17 +0100

Our project has an existing bug database system, but it offers fewer
features than the one used by savannah does. We would thus like to
import our bugs; is this possible? If so, which format should we
translate them into? (As we have about 400 bugs-- some of them closed,
but preserved for future reference-- it would not be feasible to
import them all by hand).

Thank you in advance for any help,

-- Christoph