[Savannah-hackers] uploading files to download areas with the new instru

From: Juri Pakaste
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] uploading files to download areas with the new instructions
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 11:57:56 +0200

Hi, I tried to upload an archive to the download area of my project,
Straw, with the help of your instructions at
https://savannah.nongnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=2838 .

However, nothing seemed to happen, and I'm left wondering if I did
something wrong (I'm pretty much a GPG newbie.) I set my GPG public key
via my account prefs; I copy pasted the whole -----BEGIN GPG PUBLIC KEY
BLOCK---- .... ----END PGP etc thingy into the Change GPG Key textarea;
is that what I was supposed to do? A few hours after that (and again
just now), I tried to upload straw-0.21.2.tar.gz and
straw-0.21.2.tar.gz.sig, which at least GPG said was ok. But nothing
appears in http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/straw/ .

Thanks for any help.

--
[ Juri Pakaste / address@hidden / http://www.iki.fi/juri/ ]