[Savannah-hackers] Re: mail notifications broken

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: mail notifications broken
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:00:35 -0500

%% Mathieu Roy <address@hidden> writes:

  mr> The recent compromised of the Savannah installation at
  mr> savannah.gnu.org stopped development on the savannah software and
  mr> it is currently impossible to correctly track down bugs. The
  mr> savannah development team will look into it once it's possible to
  mr> restart the development.

Yeah, I had to wait to develop in my project as well, but the projects
I'm familiar with appear to be up and running at this point...?

Is there something special about the Savannah project that keeps it in
limbo when other projects are good to go?  Is there any information on
when Savannah will get "unstuck" so development can continue?  Is this
up to the Savannah team itself or are there "greater forces" involved?

Thanks for the reply!