[Savannah-hackers] SMTP ERROR after submitting a post in a forum

From: Patrick Ohnewein
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] SMTP ERROR after submitting a post in a forum
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 16:50:46 +0100

Hello hackers!

I have submitted 2 posts to the forum about the file upload area. The submissions got through, but in the page returned I noticed the following error message:

SMTP -> ERROR: RCPT not accepted from server: 501 savannah-hackers: recipient address must contain a domain SMTP -> ERROR: DATA command not accepted from server: 503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /frontend/php/include/smtp.inc:666) in /frontend/php/include/Layout.class on line 142

Guess, there is some problem on your server. Thought it was worth noticing it.

Happy hacking!
Patrick

--
Save software competition, use GNU/Linux and a free Java implementation, like GNU Classpath (http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/)!