Re: [Savannah-hackers] projects removal

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] projects removal
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 19:11:10 +0100

Hello,

Could you approve my solution or provide another one?

Thanks,

--
Sylvain

On 2004.03.06 11:24, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
Hello,

I suggest we do the following:

- If Emacs thumbs was not modified in the emacs repository, we could move your project to their repository, so the history is not lost. If it was modified, then we can at your option desactivate the project or modify its description so it tell the visitor that the project merged with Emacs. In the latter case, we can update the README in the repository to as to point the user to Emacs.

- As for mp3player, I suggest we modify the description to point to user to EMMS, and let project public, just in case the code is needed. I am pretty sure it is not possible to redirect the project - however a bit a Javascript in the description can do the trick.

In both cases, you could also remove yourself from the project, so the user sees nobody is working on it anymore.

What do you think?

--
Sylvain