Re: [Savannah-hackers] projects removal

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] projects removal
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 21:13:48 +0100

Savannah-hackers,

What is the policy for removing Savannah projects?

Should they be completely deleted, or desactivated/moved (so the project's repository is still hosted, and eg can be consulted to check the history of thumbs, or reuse some parts of mp3player that are not in EMMS)?

--
Sylvain

J-P Theberge wrote:
Hi,

I am admin of 2 projects hosted on Savannah and I want them removed.

Emacs thumbs -- Because it is now part of emacs and no more need to be
                downloaded/installed separately.

mp3player -- Because it is replaced by EMMS (I will no more develop
             mp3player, I will work on EMMS)
             If it is possible for mp3player to redirect to EMMS (or
             be an alias of) it would be nice.

Thanks!