[Savannah-hackers] Savannah

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:59:58 +0100

Hello,

I sent a message to the administrators and they would be glad we work on the interface for files management.

I also asked them some technical questions about how we could securely set it up, but they did not reply yet. We may wait a bit before to begin the work.

You will not be alone as I am also interested in that task. I am not very experienced in PHP, rather with Perl, but it should not matter. There is also two other help offers, and maybe those people will help as well.

Meanwhile, I suggest you subscribe to address@hidden: