Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problem getting CVS tree or ssh

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problem getting CVS tree or ssh
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 18:39:23 +0200

As I said:
Also, 'webcvs' is the webpages repository, ans is empty;

The source repository is not.

--
Sylvain

On 2004.05.05 15:25, "Bufi, Corey (Research)" wrote:
I have tried the anoncvs approach but I get an empty source tree, with no error messages. Could this be caused by incorrect usage of the public key fingerprint specified on the swarm group site (DSA: 1024
4d:c8:dc:9a:99:96:ae:cc:ce:d3:2b:b0:a3:a4:95:a5) - I simply copied
'1024
4d....' to my local authorized_keys, perhaps this is not enough?