[Savannah-hackers] sendding source code

From: ludovic mercier
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] sendding source code
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 08:47:47 +0200

I am registered in savannah web site yesterday.
And i would like create a project in your site.
I looked at the savannah register project web page.
For the step 2 i don't have a url with my source code but I can send you
my source code by email.
How do i have to proceed for sending my code ? what format of file ? what email adress ? ...

at this moment i don't register my project in your web site i wait your
response.

For information :

My project :
At this moment it is a prototype under debian linux 2.4.24, and it is
not functionnal.
It is a C++ software which load a (black&white) picture file (pnm) and
then create a "sxw" document (open office writer).
It use gocr/gocr library, libnetpbm and gtkmm for the user interface.
I think that i will have a first functionnal version at the end of june
(v0.1). I would like distribute my software with a Gnu Public Licence.

best regards

Ludovic Mercier
(ludovicDOTmercierATnetcourrierDOTcom)