Re: [Savannah-hackers] recovering access to savannah

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] recovering access to savannah
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 21:46:37 +0200

You cannot log in directly to Savannah.
Instead, please use the user account web interface:
https://savannah.gnu.org/account/editsshkeys.php

Also, the password is only for the web account, not for the system account.

--
Sylvain

On 2004.05.19 20:27, Jose E. Marchesi wrote:

    It seems you already logged in since the crack.
    Maybe did you just found how to recover the account?

Anyway, the procedure is to use the "Forgot Password?" link on the

    login page, then use it to create a new Savannah password, and
upload
    your SSH key using the web interface.

I just did it. That is how i logged on the web interface.

But i have a shell account on subversions. I cannot login to change
the .ssh/ files.