Re: [Savannah-hackers] unexpected password change for address@hidden

From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] unexpected password change for address@hidden
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 10:30:25 -0400 (EDT)

> Michael, can you point me to your GPG key so I can send a new password
> to you as soon as we have investigated this?

Alas, I don't have a GPG key.

My snail-mail address is on file with the FSF ("Michael Elizabeth
Chastain", copyright assignments for binutils, gcc, gdb, dejagnu,
et cetera).  That's probably the most secure way to send a password.
I dunno if I have a telephone number on file with the FSF.

Some other lists that I moderate have also quietly changed
their passwords: bug-dejagnu, dejagnu, dejagnu-commit.
These lists belong to Rob Savoye so he might have changed
the password.  I've asked him about that.

Michael C