Re: [Savannah-hackers] Question:

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Question:
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 08:31:42 +0200

IMHO I think it is due to the fact gnus are animals that live in the savannah.
I will ask some project founder about it :)

--
Sylvain

Chris Miller wrote:
Just curious how you came by the name "Savannah".  The obvious would
be that you are located in or have some association with Savannah, GA.
 True?

I'm working on building a technology community in Savannah and
wondered how many people working on the Savannah GNU projects had
something to do with our fair city.  Any ideas?