Re: [Savannah-hackers] request to rename/link file in downloads area

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] request to rename/link file in downloads area
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 08:56:37 +0200

Symbolic links are not allowed by our Apache configuration, hence the error. I made a hard-link from OpenEXR-1.2.0.tar.gz to OpenEXR-1.2.0a.tar.gz instead, is it ok for you?

--
Sylvain

Drew Hess wrote:

Hi,

I get a permission denied error when I attempt to get the link

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/openexr/OpenEXR-1.2.0.tar.gz

which points to the OpenEXR-1.2.0a.tar.gz file. Can someone look into

this?

thanks!