Re: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah status report

From: Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah status report
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 21:22:13 +0200

Hi,

El lun, 24-05-2004 a las 17:39, Elfyn McBratney escribió:
> >     B) After a quick security audit it was discovered that GForge and
> >        'savane' shared the same kind of security concerns.
> >
> > They were not real concerns.
> >
> >     A) 'savane' is not a one-man effort.  There are at least 5 developers
> >        (from the top of my head) on board, including our very own Sylvain
> >        and Elfyn.
> >
> > The problem is that we cannot expect Mathieu to work with us.
> > Supposing he were gone, what ,
> would the situation be?
>
> Iff Mathieu were gone, you could work with Sylvian and I (Lorenzo if he
> has the time and is willing, and of course other Savane developers I've
> not mentioned here).  That would be the situation.

I am open to colaborate and work together when my time makes it
possible.
Its sure , there are more developers in Savane , actually 9 developers
with goos skills.

> But what it comes down too I think is what you would want/need from that
> situation.  If the FSF wanted bugs fixed, features implemented, etc, you
> could ask the savannah-hackers; we could work on it and then push patches
> upstream.

I think that too , suggestions must be first sent to savannah-hackers
list before taking decissions , of any type.
Its a really good idea to work together with savannah hackers and savane
developers , the work can be really fast and efficient.

Best regards,
--
Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro <address@hidden>