[Savannah-hackers] LUG account?

From: Tibor Csögör
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] LUG account?
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 02:28:48 +0200

Hi!

I would like to register a project for our LUG (actually I call it a
GNU/UNIX/Linux User Group (with a strong focus on free software)) to
use the savannah services for web hosting and mailing list. I host
these things myself right now on my home server. However sometime in
the future I may not anymore be able to host the "LUG" pages + mailing
list, so I'm looking for an alternative.

I don't want to misuse the savannah services and therefore ask you if
it's possible to use them for "LUGs". It's not software, but [I think]
it's definitively in the spirit of free software and the FSF.

Greetings from Germany,
Tibor

BTW, if you want to visit the site, it's (current) URL is:
http://iglu.ddts.net/