Re: [Savannah-hackers] LUG account?

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] LUG account?
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 02:55:07 -0400

On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 02:28:48AM +0200, Tibor Cs?g?r wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I would like to register a project for our LUG (actually I call it a
> GNU/UNIX/Linux User Group (with a strong focus on free software)) to

Thank you for focussing on Free Software in your usergroup.  However,
if you publically keep calling it a "LUG", people will see it as a
"Linux User Group".

> use the savannah services for web hosting and mailing list. I host
> these things myself right now on my home server. However sometime in
> the future I may not anymore be able to host the "LUG" pages + mailing
> list, so I'm looking for an alternative.

Please see http://www.gnu.org/gnu/gnu-user-groups.html, if you get
listed on that page we will surely help you.

Thank you for your time,
Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms
Savannah hacker             http://savannah.gnu.org