Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS repository move

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS repository move
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 09:59:47 +0200

I forgot to ask you a confirmation for this action.
Can you please send a signed reply to this message using the GPG key you uploaded at Savannah?

I will let the new module for tree days. Then I will replace it back with the original inetutils.

By the way, your GPG key is invalid, though can be used with a little hack. You should let the GPG header intact, including the "Version" and the empty line. That will certainly prevent you from uploading files to Savannah.

Thanks,

--
Sylvain

Sylvain Beucler wrote:
Done.

--
Sylvain
PS: next time, please post the URL again so I do not have to browse the archives :)

Simon Josefsson wrote:
Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> The link seems to be unreachable ("No route to host"). Can you check
it?

It should be working now.

Sorry,