[Savannah-hackers] submission of gorgone, a RPG Engine for players using

From: savannah . nongnu . org
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of gorgone, a RPG Engine for players using - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 15:09:31 -0400

Joachim D. <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: gorgone, a RPG Engine for players using
System name: gorgone
Type: non-GNU

This project is at his very early development, so I have no code (not even
written one line).

My aim is providing an Role Playing Game engine that will emphasize not on the
graphical matter, but exclusively on the characters and scenario gestion. The
idea is to provide an easy way to design entertaining games , and couple it
with a graphical engine later. I will develop a little and unambitious
graphical engine (either text mode, or based on the curses, don't know yet),
but this is a low interest chapter.

The language used is Python, that I am learning. The data format will be XML.

Other Software Required:
Only the native classes of the Python languages will be used.

Other Comments:
My personal ambition is to understand how a whole project is ruled, developped,
debugged by the free software system.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/