Re: [Savannah-hackers] Druidix

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Druidix
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 17:29:32 +0100

Hello Ulrich,

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 16:46:49 +0200, Ulrich.Van Den Hekke wrote:

> Hello
>
> I create, there are a few month a project calling "DruidIx", dervied
> from Knoppix.
> At the End of register, i receive a mail to modify informations.
>
> He said that you must check my project.
>
> But i can't access to my project, and i register it a few month ago !
> Is it a problem ?
> How can i use it ?

Your project is still in the pending queue as Savannah is not
currently accepting new projects.  Unfortunately I do not have an ETA
as to when Savannah will be able to host your project, but if you like
I can contact you when we start accepting new rpojects again.

If you can't/don't want to wait (which I totally understand), you
might try registering your project at another Free Software hosting
service like Gna! (<http://gna.org>).

--
Elfyn