[Savannah-hackers] Re: [savannah-root] Unable to login to savannah

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [savannah-root] Unable to login to savannah
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 17:24:21 +0200

For the record, he is an appraisal of Sébastien's reply:

May be this: the user login is 'sable', and the old email address was 'address@hidden' , so it seems reasonnable to expect that it corresponds to someone called Sébastien Sablé.

It is likely that user sable is Sébastien Sablé. What I wanted to check is that address@hidden is well Sébastien Sablé (it could be created by somobody else).

I send you a scanned picture of my french ID card which identifies me as Sébastien Sablé.

This is delicate. This could be a fake, and I have no way to check (even if I'm French).

On an other side, I am also the webmaster of the libbraille.org website (same libbraille project of library for Braille displays as the one on savannah) and I can be contacted as address@hidden
(which shows that I am related to libbraille)

The best would be to see his e-mail @free.fr at this website, but it is yet another address @sf.net. So I ended up writing to this sf.net address asking for confirmation. I trust this other address because I do not expect somebody to forge a whole website and domain name to get this Savannah account.

--
Sylvain