Re: [Savannah-hackers] my account

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] my account
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 17:23:41 +0200

Hi,

I just noticed that that last signed message I just sent also shows up
as bad signature. It looks like my e-mail composer is wrapping lines.
I'm attaching the last signed message. Maybe that will help.

- -j

It was ok. I changed your account email to glunarclock --AT-- gmx --DOT-- net. You now can use the 'Lost Password?' link to get a new password.

Also, you mentioned:
I know that I have the correct password, because I have it saved encrypted locally.

The passwords were all reset in the beginning of the year after the compromise, explaining why it doesn't work anymore.

--
Sylvain