[Savannah-hackers] Question about hosting nongnu software

From: jtbalogh
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Question about hosting nongnu software
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 09:03:06 -0700

Do you have an alternative site or other suggestions that can
host free software with dependencies on non-free operating systems.
I am sorry I could not write any of the code in linux/unix because
I dont know how, so I left it all in visual c++ for windows.
It does not download or install propriety software, but it does
run on a propriety system as a library utility used by free and
non-free compilers.

I understand you can not encourage users of free systems to
start using proprietary operating systems. But any ideas you
have would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Joseph