[Savannah-hackers] [support #103138] Passwd change after savannah compro

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103138] Passwd change after savannah compromise and wrong email adress
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 15:12:51 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103138] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Wed 07/07/2004 at 19:10 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
         Assigned to | None                      | Beuc
              Status | Open                      | Closed

[support #103138] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: 0
On: Fri 06/18/2004 at 17:26

Category:  None

Original Submission:  Hello,

I am user 'sable' of the 'libbraille' project. I haven't logged in to savannah
since the compromise in 12/2004. However since then my old email account has
been deleted so I cannot receive the new passwd generated after the compromise.

I tried to contact <address@hidden> but I didn't get an answer.

Could you please send me a new passwd at this adresss: address@hidden

If you need any proof that I am indeed user 'sable' I can send you a fax of my
ID or something like that?

Best regards

--
Sébastien Sablé

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Fri 06/25/2004 at 12:19       By: None
Hello,

I had no news for one week about this problem.

I understand that you may have worries that I am not really this user, and
trying to take control of this account or something like that.

So may be it could reassure you if I could give you some kind of garanty: I am
the webmaster of the http://libbraille.org web site.

You can check that this web site is indeed related to the libbraille projet on
savannah, a portable library for Braille displays.

My email adress on this web site is : < sable at libbraille.org >

I think it should be reasonnable enough to expect that sable at libbraille.org
may indeed be the same person as the sable user responsible for the libbraille
project on savannah!

Thanks in advance

--
Sébastien Sablé