[Savannah-hackers] submission of onion WebDAV C++ client library - savan

From: sledge10
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of onion WebDAV C++ client library - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 11:12:04 -0400

Lei Jiang <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: lgpl
Other License:
Package: onion WebDAV C++ client library
System name: libonion
Type: non-GNU

Onion is a WebDAV C++ client library for Win32/UNIX/MacOS.
It enables C++ programs to communicate with WebDAV servers via an easy-to-use
API while giving programs as much control over the process as possible.
Onion provides:
  - All HTTP/DAV methods defined by RFC 2518.
  - Automatic utf8 transcoding for URIs (according to RFC2518).
  - customizable XML request-body-generation / response-body-parse capability
via the Apache XML parser Xerces-c [http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/].
  - secure connections with OpenSSL[http://www.openssl.org/].
  - HTTP compression with zlib [http://www.zlib.org](yet to implement).
  - customizable  config for HTTP response handling which enables program to
handle different types of servers at the same time, greatly increased
interoperability.

Onion is based on the WebDAV C library "neon" [http://www.webdav.org/neon/].

URI to onion source code:
I don't have any personal web storage so I can only put on
company server temporarily. You can get it at

https://www.teamfile.com/product/jiang/onion-0.2.0.tar.gz

Authorization is REQUIRED: username=jiang passwd=jiang.

Other Software Required:
Xerces-C
  http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/

OpenSSL:
  http://www.openssl.org/

zlib:
  http://www.zlib.org/

Other Comments:
I can also send the source tarball if an e-mail address is
sent to address@hidden

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/